Success story: A business model to rule them all
World leader in the design, production and marketing of products for bathroom spaces, operating in over 135 markets. It has 76 production plants in 18 countries, directly employing over 21,100 people.
- The commercial organization and sales processes are not defined or specified in detail. Moreover, operations and commercial structures are different in each country.
- The targets set for the sales force do not seem to match the business strategy of the Company. The managers measure success according to overall turnover indicators, without taking into account the activity of their teams or sales productivity.
- We defined a new business model to improve sales, designing a new organization and a process of sales by channel (construction, distribution, retail).
- We trained the sales force in effective sales techniques and the auditing of visits.
- We established a system of sales targets and compensation together with indicators for them to monitor success.
- We implemented the model defined in a pilot project in Spain and later applied in Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, China, Russia and Bulgaria.