Success story: Lifts that go up… 15%
World leader in the manufacture, installation, maintenance and modernization of lifts and escalators. Behind the company’s success there are more than 45,000 people in over 100 countries.
- The Management had the impression that there was significant potential for improvement in terms of maintenance efficiency. It was necessary to adapt resources to the planned activity depending on the objectives.
- There was great heterogeneity in the application of the Performance Models defined, with regard both to area managers and technicians, causing avoidable inefficiency and loss of quality.
- A simple management system is required, focused on indicators that facilitate the task of the area managers.
- The group has set ambitious targets for improving maintenance efficiency at European level.
- We designed and implemented Performance Models for delegates, area managers and technicians for the various Regional Offices at one of its main subsidiaries.
- We achieved a 69% improvement in the distribution of the time spent by area managers in supervision, management and sales tasks.
- We designed and implemented a management system based on the main maintenance and sales indicators, allowing area managers to carry out effective operational monitoring. The model is also scalable to Delegates and Regional Directors.
- We achieved an increase in the turnover of interventions and a 15% improvement in productivity. The Spanish operation was chosen as best practice worldwide and is currently being implemented in the company’s main markets.
- Global impacts amounted to approximately €10 M.