Success story: Renewing general services from top to bottom
- National chain for hotel and restaurant services. One of the largest family businesses in Spain, with approximately 3,000 employees.
- The company needing to upgrade the back office processes of 4 areas of the group:
- Administration: establish an administrative structure to provide service to the operating centres. Standardize administrative processes.
- Treasury / Collections Management: improve collections management to reduce paydays.
- Procurement and Purchasing: optimize purchasing and procurement processes ensuring the guidelines of the purchasing department of the group.
- Catering: increase the productivity of the business by managing operating costs.
- We designed and implemented a new centralized management structure and new administrative process (administration and controlling) with a major simplification of the organization.
- We defined and standardized the collections management process and implemented tools at group level, obtaining a decrease of 4.1 paydays and a release of €2 M cash flow.
- We established a new structure for centralized procurement management with a 7.4% improvement in the cumulative consumption vs. income ratio.