At Alfa consulting we have been working with large FMCG and Retail companies, world leaders in their categories. Over the years we have developed extensive and in-depth experience in a wide range of issues across the value chain, having made significant contributions both to business development and to improved operating efficiency.
We have implemented projects in virtually all categories of Food and Drink and Consumer Goods.
Our strong commitment to our customers has allowed us to create value in the short, medium and long term in areas such as:
– Growth strategies, development of new markets and channels
– Definition and implementation of new “Go to market” models
– Definition and implementation of new business organizations, both for the Retail and Out of Home channel
– Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of sales forces, for both Sell In and Sell Out
– Improving the planning, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of promotional activity
– New Distribution and Logistics solutions, development of new operating concepts
– Review of the existing structure and search for new distributors
– Policy and Industrial Footprint
– Improving the planning and scheduling of production
– Optimization of line saturation and waste reduction
– Implementation of new industrial maintenance models
– Overall improvement of the management of technical assistance services, refrigeration facilities, vending machines, etc.