Since our inception, at Alfa Consulting we have implemented many projects to improve business transactions.
Given today’s enormous challenges, our approach is based on five key areas:
- Creating a good sales network design, defining the potential market, the sales staff profiles and the size of the network.
- Planning sales actions to meet the needs of different types of customers, based on specific sales agendas for each salesperson.
- Defining the sales process in detail, ensuring that it is known and applied uniformly by the sales team and that commercial success does not depend entirely on personal skills.
- Preparing visits properly, collecting all the necessary information and making a clear definition of the objectives of each contact.
- Carrying out coaching on the sales network, by providing support in the daily work of each salesperson.
The results that can be obtained after a project to transform sales networks are significant:
- Managing promotional activities through the global marketing and sales plan, reinforcing the positioning of the brand in the market
- Optimizing sales processes, improving the active sales of the sales team and, therefore, the business results
- Improving communication and coordination between the sales department and other departments of the organization
- Increasing the sales activity of sales staff up to 100% above previous levels
- Substantially improving the quality of sales staff visits, up to an average of 85%
In our projects, ROI periods of 3 to 6 months are typical.