Technical service networks are a key aspect in the relationship with customers. Companies that are better prepared and more efficient in costs, quality and service stand out from their competitors in a sustainable and lasting way.
We have extensive experience in the improvement and transformation of large service networks in various sectors, such as food and drink, household appliances, electrical equipment, lifts and many others.
In these collaborations we have achieved results such as:
- 20% to 30% productivity improvements
- 10% to 15% reduction in the costs of the area
- Cost reduction by adjusting the resources required, own or subcontracted
- 20% reduction in MTBF ratios
- Reduction in the costs of materials
- Increased satisfaction of both internal and external customers
- Potential increase in revenue thanks to an improved customer service
At Alfa Consulting we have developed a comprehensive approach to improve efficiency in maintenance networks:
In our projects, ROI periods of 3 to 6 months are typical.