At Alfa consulting we have extensive experience in improving maintenance management. We have implemented over 100 projects in various sectors, such as food and drink, power plants, oil and chemicals, construction materials, steel and metallurgy.
After a phase of optimization of work processes we place special emphasis on management, ensuring proper planning and scheduling of the activity to reduce unforeseen events and inefficiency.
The results that can be obtained after a project to improve maintenance management are significant:
- 20% to 30% productivity improvements
- 10% to 15% reduction in maintenance costs
- 10% to 35% reduction in the number of faults with stoppages
- 20% to 30% reduction in the value of unnecessary stock in warehouses
- Increased availability and lifecycle of facilities
- Improved coordination between departments of the organization, particularly between maintenance and production departments