Our approach is based on the strategy of designing production processes that are flexible and efficient. We then define and implement these processes in parallel with management systems that are optimal for monitoring, and with any organizational changes and professional profile improvements that may be necessary. We also participate in production planning, observing the available capacity and incorporating stock management models based on the service level.
We have regularly achieved highly significant results:
- 30% reduction in WIP
- 20-30% increases in productivity
- Reduction of up to 25% in manufacturing times
- Decrease of around 40% in preparation times
- Typical reductions of 30% in back orders
- Reduction of up to 70% in changes to weekly planning
These results mean that our projects typically have a rapid return on investment.