In this time of uncertainty and rapid changes, it is crucial to have clear visions about how digitalization will impact in our organizations, as doors of new amazing opportunities are constantly opening at different levels and varied sectors.
For this reason, we would like to introduce the white paper “Leading successful digital transformation, across the Energy and Chemicals sectors”.
This paper was done in collaboration with top professionals coming from different consulting firms, all of them members of Cordence Worldwide, and it tackles the hot opportunity known as “the IT/OT convergence” from different perspectives.
White paper “Leading successful digital transformation, across the Energy and Chemicals sectors”
The complete document covers insights on:
- What’s in it for me? – Four opportunities for energy and chemicals companies in the digital world
- Staying above the fray – Designing a converged IT and OT ecosystem in a world of competing platforms, software, sensors, and services
- Making the reactive to predictive shift – Building processes that drive valuable outcomes from a new digital landscape
- Designing with the engineer and operator in mind – Building a set of experiences around the digital landscape to drive user adoption and better outcomes
- Developing a culture of security – Going beyond technical aspects of security to provide assurance that your operations data remains secure
- Mind the gap – Integrating an often forgotten component, organizational change management, into your IT/OT implementation
Click below to download the white paper in PDF and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.