Technical services are characterized by their intensive working hours. The key to improving their overall efficiency depends on obtaining an optimal orientation of middle management positions towards a better supervision and monitoring of technician teams, which are often delocalised. It is commonplace to find significant areas for improvement with regard to time allocation of technician activities.
Our work plans are based on four pillars in the interest of improving post-sale efficiency:
- operational management system
- procedures and training
Review and harmonization of roles and responsibilities:
- Prioritize activities with more added value;
- Take on homogeneous workloads for equivalent positions;
- Reasonable distribution of supervision, management and commercial tasks.
Operational Management System
- translate budget targets into operational indicators;
- adequate activity forecasts in line with resources;
- keep track of daily indicators that enable simple activity follow-up;
- carry out a weekly operational follow-up procedure to ensure effective action;
- continuous improvement.
Maximize the added value of daily processes:
- increase the value of technician protocols.
- route optimization;
- amend notices;
- improve the execution quality of maintenance procedures.
Reinforce the necessary skills and knowledge:
- Technicians: compliance with ranges and checklists.
- Middle management: leadership and change management, models for action or operational management system.
By means of creative and tailored solutions for each client, we do not only achieve time and movement optimization, we also provide a higher-quality service to the client, with better response times and quick solutions. This is all reflected in improved satisfaction rates, stronger customer loyalty and greater ease to identify additional sales opportunities.
- Improvement of global productivity: 10% – 20%.
- Decrease of malfunctions: 5% – 20%.
- Reduction of area costs: 10% – 15%.
- Decrease of immobilized spare stock material: up to 30%.
- Increase of additional sales income: 20%: