At Alfa Consulting, we implement a model that connects strategic, tactical and operational goals to ensure peak performance in the short, mid and long term.
A suitable asset management strategy enables companies to maximize their efficiency in the utilization of assets over time. This resolves three main aspects at different levels:
- Strategic long term vision: What to do.
- Tactical mid term vision: How to do it.
- Operational short term vision: Doing it efficiently.
We are able, by means of these three key elements, to address the following issues at different levels:
- Planning, methodology and tools.
- What the goal of asset management is and what is the optimal strategy to make it happen.
- How to translate the strategy into definite actions.
- Execution, monitoring and follow-up of the defined actions.
- Organization and processes.
- Financial and operational model for asset strategy.
- How to implement the model and bring about its changes.
- Accomplish and maintain quality and efficiency.
- Systems, documentation and management information.
- Define the system structure that makes it possible to implement the strategy.
- Obtain the necessary information for adequate decision making.
- Maintain high standards of data to ensure its effectivity.
Alfa Consulting has a wide experience developing solutions at all levels of vision, implementing them alongside our clients’ teams and collaborating to accomplish the pre-established goals.